Moonbow Lda (“we or Moonbow Lda”) provides its content on this website (the “Site” and “Site Content”) subject to the following terms and conditions (the “Terms”).
We may periodically change the Terms, so please check back from time to time. By accessing and using this Site, you agree to these Terms.
All content and functionality on the Site, including text, graphics, logos, icons and images and the selection and arrangement thereof is the exclusive property of Moonbow Lda or its licensors and is protected by Portuguese and international copyright laws. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
The trademarks, service marks, designs and logos (collectively, the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are the Trademarks of Moonbow Lda and its licensors. You agree that you will not refer to or attribute any information to Moonbow Lda or its licensors in any public medium (eg press release, websites) for advertising or promotional purposes, or for the purpose of informing or influencing any third party, and that you will not use or reproduce any Trademark of, or imply any endorsement by or relationship with, Moonbow Lda or its licensors.
Use of site content
Moonbow Lda hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and download, display, and print one copy of the content and functionality displayed on the Site (the “Site Content”) on any single computer solely for your internal, business use, provided that you do not modify the Site Content in any way and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices displayed on the Site Content. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, distribute, transmit, post, or disclose the Site Content without Moonbow Lda’s prior written consent.
You acknowledge and agree that Moonbow Lda shall own and have the unrestricted right to use, publish, and otherwise exploit any and all information that you post or otherwise publish on the Site in postings, survey responses, and otherwise, and you hereby waive any claims against Moonbow Lda for any alleged or actual infringements of any rights of privacy or publicity, moral rights, or rights of attribution in connection with Moonbow Lda’s use and publication of such submissions.
1. are threatening, libellous, defamatory, or obscene;
2. would constitute, or that encourage conduct that would constitute, a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate law;
3. infringe the intellectual property, privacy, or other rights of any third parties;
4. contain a computer virus or other destructive element;
5. contain advertising; or
6. constitute or contain false or misleading statements.
Moonbow Lda does not and cannot review all information posted to the Site by users and is not responsible for such information. However, Moonbow Lda reserves the right to refuse to post and the right to remove any information, in whole or in part, for any reason or for no reason.
Notices of infringement and takedown by Moonbow Lda.
Moonbow Lda prohibits the posting of any information that infringes or violates the copyright rights and/or other intellectual property rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of any person or entity.
If you believe that your intellectual property right *or such a right that you are responsible for enforcing) is infringed by any content on the Site, please write to Moonbow Lda at the address shown below, giving a written statement that contains:
1. identification of the copyrighted work and/or intellectual property right claimed to have been infringed;
2. identification of the allegedly infringing material on the Site that is requested to be removed;
3. your name, address, and daytime telephone number, and an e-mail address if available;
4. a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work and/or exercise of the intellectual property right is not authorised by the owner, its agent, or the law;
5. a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that the signatory is authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed; and
6. the signature of the intellectual property right owner or someone authorised on the owner’s behalf to assert infringement of the right.
The content and functionality on the site is provided with the understanding that Moonbow Lda is not herein engaged in rendering professional advice and services to you.
All content and functionality on the site is provided “as is,” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Moonbow Lda and its third-party content providers make no warranties, express or implied, as to the ownership, accuracy, or adequacy of the site content. Moonbow Lda shall have no liability or responsibility for any information published on linked websites, contained in any user submissions published on the site, or provided by third parties.
Neither Moonbow Lda nor its third-party content providers shall be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages or for lost revenues or profits, whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages or losses and regardless of the theory of liability.
Third party websites
These Terms and conditions are governed by and shall be constructed in accordance with the Laws of Portugal and under the jurisdiction of the Portuguese Courts.